Community member and Veteran Dean Da Costa will walk you through a step by step recruitment and search process.
Recruiting veterans, starts with understanding the veteran. This webinar will explain the terminology, and language you will need to learn to understand what a veteran did while in the military and how it correlates to the civilian world. It will provide links to sites with extensive information to help you.
All attendees will learn:
- A True understanding of military ranks
- and how that effects your search
- Understanding of ranks versus paygrade
- Understanding of MOC and how the correlate to civilian jobs
- Benefits of why you should hire veterans
- Where to look for veterans
- How to look for veterans
- Documents you need to know about