The Digital Candidate Experience: 5 Hacks for Recruiting Success
You already know that the way candidates look for a job is changing. Most candidates are likely to look you up and research your company before they ever express interest directly to employers. Since the job search process happens completely online, this means failing to deliver an outstanding candidate experience. Before the recruiting process really begins this is critical for converting passive seekers into active leads. That’s why the digital candidate experience is so imperative for success. Improving this critical core competency means applying some proven online marketing best practices.
- Make your jobs easy for the right talent to find online.
- How to apply user experience & user interface best practices to online recruiting.
- Using social networks, candidate relationship management, talent communities and other online engagement platforms to build relationships (and your recruiting reputation).
- How to audit, improve and manage your online application process while packing your pipeline (and why it’s so important to the digital candidate experience).
- The bottom line impact of the digital candidate experience and how to measure and maximize the return on your recruiting investment with meaningful metrics and actionable analytics.
CEO/Founder RecruitingDaily and avid skier, coach and avid father of two trying to keep up with my altruistic wife. Producing at the sweet spot talent acquisition to create great content for the living breathing human beings in recruiting and hiring. I try to ease the biggest to smallest problems from start-ups to enterprise. Founder of RecruitingDaily and our merry band of rabble-rousers.
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.