If you’ve got nothing more than an image of a prospect and you want to find out more about them, Image Raider is the tool you need. Here’s how you can use it:
- Go to their official website
- Paste the URL of the image you want to find out more about or upload it if it’s stored in your computer
- The tool will scrape the web and find out everything about the image, including its primary source and all other pages where it has been posted
You can then check those pages to find out literally everything that’s been posted about the image on the internet.
Furthermore, the tool also crawls the web for other information, including:
- The name of the person in the image — which is displayed at the top of your search result
- The location where the image was taken — which can be found near the bottom of the Image Raider page.
While Google offers a powerful reverse image search already, Image Raider still makes for a decent addition to any recruiter’s toolkit. That’s because the hit-or-miss nature of searching images online means it’s never a bad idea to run through multiple tools.
You can do a test search right now as there are no registrations or downloads needed on the Image Raider website.
CEO/Founder RecruitingDaily and avid skier, coach and avid father of two trying to keep up with my altruistic wife. Producing at the sweet spot talent acquisition to create great content for the living breathing human beings in recruiting and hiring. I try to ease the biggest to smallest problems from start-ups to enterprise. Founder of RecruitingDaily and our merry band of rabble-rousers.
Dean Da Costa is a highly experienced and decorated staffing professional, recruiter, sourcer and manager, who also boasts outstanding experience and skills in Human Resources, Project Management, Training, and Process Improvement. He is best known for his work in the highly difficult security and mobile arena's, and the gold star winning numbers he produced. His keen insight and creation of ground breaking tools and processes, to enhance and change staffing as we know it, have proven he is a true "Staffing Thought Leader". Despite all this he remains first and foremost one of the top sourcers, staffing managers and full cycle recruiters in the industry and a true "Search Authority"
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.