5 Steps to Selecting the Right Job Board
Too many unqualified job applicants. Poor candidate pipeline. High cost-per-hire. Lack of employer brand awareness. All of these are issue that recruiters and the like face daily. We aren’t hanging paper tabs up and asking people to take a piece and call the number, right? While some might find this amusing others don’t.
Sound familiar? Sixty-eight percent recruiters say they are dissatisfied with the boards they are currently using to post open jobs and recruit talent to their organizations, based on a recent Glassdoor survey.
If this describes your talent acquisition temperament, it may be time for a change! Join Glassdoor and Recruiting Blogs for our upcoming live session “5 Steps to Selecting the Right Job Board,” where we’ll explore how to:
- Define criticalboards needs vs. “nice-to-haves” using declarative statements
- Create a vendor scorecard to help refine your board choices
- Research solutions by sourcing trials, freemium offers and case studies
- Gather competitive intel and ROI metrics to justify your choices
- Select the right board then measure and track results
By Noel Cocca
CEO/Founder RecruitingDaily and avid skier, coach and avid father of two trying to keep up with my altruistic wife. Producing at the sweet spot talent acquisition to create great content for the living breathing human beings in recruiting and hiring. I try to ease the biggest to smallest problems from start-ups to enterprise. Founder of RecruitingDaily and our merry band of rabble-rousers.
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.