PLEASANTON, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Helping people work online, Zoho today announced it has integrated Zoho Recruit with LinkedIn, the popular social network for professionals. Just one of the new features of Zoho’s applicant tracking system and recruitment software, LinkedIn integration highlights the company’s efforts to simplify recruiters’ workflow — and give recruiters more opportunities to actually engage with candidates — by bringing together multiple tools in a single user interface.
“We want to reverse that trend. The new features we’re adding to Zoho Recruit are designed to enhance recruiters’ productivity and to give them more ways to engage candidates from within the application.”
Zoho will be exhibiting Zoho Recruit in stand #80 at the Recruitment Agency Expo, running February 14-15 at the Olympia Conference Center in London.
“When it comes to recruiting and applicant tracking, a lot of recruitment agencies and HR departments spend more time juggling applications than communicating with their candidates,” said Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist. “We want to reverse that trend. The new features we’re adding to Zoho Recruit are designed to enhance recruiters’ productivity and to give them more ways to engage candidates from within the application.”
Refining Zoho Recruit
Zoho Recruit is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that helps staffing agencies and recruiting departments track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently. To help recruiters spend less time on processes and more time on getting the right candidate, Zoho Recruit now features:
– LinkedIn integration lets users link candidate and client contacts with their LinkedIn profiles. In turn, users can see candidate and client information such as position, company, city, and business and professional activity. Users can also send notes and invitations to candidate and client contacts, via LinkedIn, from the Zoho Recruit UI.
– Custom reports give users 20 standard reports — and tools for customizing or creating new reports — to help visually analyze recruiting and applicant tracking information.
– Mail merge lets users send personalized messages to thousands of candidates and clients at the click of a button.
– Integration with Glassdoor.com, your free inside look at jobs and companies, helps you post jobs directly from Zoho Recruit. Once the candidate applies to the job opening, the candidate details are captured inside Zoho Recruit.
– Candidate and client contact sync helps track candidate and client contact information, automatically synchronizing information for clients that become contacts and vice versa.
Pricing and Availability
The features announced today are available immediately in both editions of Zoho Recruit. Pricing for Zoho Recruit Standard Edition is $19 per recruiter per month. Zoho Recruit Free Edition is offered at no charge for one recruiter.
For more information on Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com and watch “What is Zoho?” To get breaking Zoho news, visit and subscribe to the RSS feed at http://blogs.zoho.com, and follow the company on Twitter at @zoho and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zoho.
Read Zoho Recruit Links up with LinkedIn now »
By Tim Spagnola
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.