The Human Prediction tool, for those of you outside the loop, is a fantastic sourcing app for recruiters that compiles a massive pool of candidates quickly and easily. You can learn more about that in our previous post.
With the intro out of the way, let’s talk about the latest update that was launched just a few months ago. It may not seem like a big deal since there’s only one new feature. But sometimes a single feature can make the whole experience a lot better, and luckily, this is one of those features.
The new message sender offers two use cases:
- A new way to send messages: You can now send messages to prospects from within the Human Predictions tool. The time savings from this add up over time.
- An opportunity to shoot up your response rate: The message sender also gives you helpful tips on the best approach for reaching out to each prospect. Following best practices has never been easier!
That outreach guiding feature is very interesting because it gives you lots of practical information tailored to the unique characteristics of each individual prospect on your list. You get fantastic guidelines on things like:
- The ideal message length — which varies by prospect
- The platform where the prospect is most active in and is, therefore, more likely to respond
- The kind of approach which is most likely to work best for the particular individual
Following the outreach best practices has never been easier. In fact, there aren’t many sourcing tools that offer you actionable tips like this to boost your response rates.
In short, the latest Human Predictions update has made it a complete package for both finding prospects and reaching out to them in the best way possible. Try it yourself by requesting a demo today.
CEO/Founder RecruitingDaily and avid skier, coach and avid father of two trying to keep up with my altruistic wife. Producing at the sweet spot talent acquisition to create great content for the living breathing human beings in recruiting and hiring. I try to ease the biggest to smallest problems from start-ups to enterprise. Founder of RecruitingDaily and our merry band of rabble-rousers.
Dean Da Costa is a highly experienced and decorated staffing professional, recruiter, sourcer and manager, who also boasts outstanding experience and skills in Human Resources, Project Management, Training, and Process Improvement. He is best known for his work in the highly difficult security and mobile arena's, and the gold star winning numbers he produced. His keen insight and creation of ground breaking tools and processes, to enhance and change staffing as we know it, have proven he is a true "Staffing Thought Leader". Despite all this he remains first and foremost one of the top sourcers, staffing managers and full cycle recruiters in the industry and a true "Search Authority"
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.