Recently we posted on how to leverage Facebook Events to help manage you Facebook recruiting activity. That raised a few good questions as to some of the tips we gave in that that video. The biggest question was around leveraging Facebook lists.
Here is my quick .2 cents and a 2 minute video showing you the madness.
Q: Do you really use Facebook lists and events?
Q: Does it get you results?
A: Yes and no
Q: How do you create and send to the list? I can’t figure it out.
A: Watch the video below and tweet it like there’s no tomorrow.
- Quick and easy to use
- Helps organize and otherwise useless mess of contacts
- Puts significance into wasting your time on Facebook
- Helps to seriously get some solid return out of your efforts.
- Can still only send to 20 people at one time
- Could have some better integrations and list management features similar to the new LinkedIn features. (Mark – take note)
By Noel Cocca
CEO/Founder RecruitingDaily and avid skier, coach and avid father of two trying to keep up with my altruistic wife. Producing at the sweet spot talent acquisition to create great content for the living breathing human beings in recruiting and hiring. I try to ease the biggest to smallest problems from start-ups to enterprise. Founder of RecruitingDaily and our merry band of rabble-rousers.
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.