My journey to RecruitFest!
In a matter of weeks one of the most power packed, non-traditional hopefully to become a tradition in recruiting conferences will be taking place. If you haven’t heard RecruitFest is back, and it’s better than the original. Why is it better? Because I will be there! Ok, so I’ll get off of my soap box, but seriously, I missed the last event due to work travel and I haven’t stopped thinking about it since.
Traditional conferences are great to go and see vendors and some workshops, but what makes RecruitFest different is that we run the show. The session leaders are amazing, the brain power that will be in the building will be amazing and the shear fact that you will have the opportunity to shake hands with the very same recruiters and leaders you chat with virtually is even more amazing.
I’m not sure about you but I have a list of people I am looking forward to meeting, and I’ll share that in a few, but let’s look at my top 5 reasons why I think you should attend RecruitFest with me!
1. You’ll be a part of an event called “RecruitFest”. Seriously how cool is that name.
2. You’ll get to sit at the same table as the presenters to ask real questions and get real answers. (Yes, as opposed to fake ones)
3. You can wear your earplugs because you’ll get to meet the Animal and watch a live show.
4. You can read about last year’s event HERE…Did you read it yet? I did and I’m amped to be attending a conference that will not require me to be fancy and uncomfortable selling myself as an expert. I will actually get to learn and be schooled by some of the biggest names in the industry. (at least online J)
5. Someone told me that Maren Hogan was going to be in attendance and that the MILH herself Sarah White would be singing the opening ballad during the inaugural drum circle.
By the way, if you are on this list, I am not a stalker, just anxious to meet you. If you are not on this list consider yourself a loser and not interesting enough for me to want to meet you. That’s a JOKE! It’s like giving shout outs after winning an Emmy. You can’t get everyone, but here are a few that I speak with and will look forward to shaking their hands! (Hopefully they’ll attend too!)
If you are not on this list, it’s because I’m tired and forgot to add you in. Don’t be offended I’ll shake your hand too!
And everyone of the awesome bloggers that participated in the CruiterTalk Carnival! Check them out here!
By Noel Cocca
CEO/Founder RecruitingDaily and avid skier, coach and avid father of two trying to keep up with my altruistic wife. Producing at the sweet spot talent acquisition to create great content for the living breathing human beings in recruiting and hiring. I try to ease the biggest to smallest problems from start-ups to enterprise. Founder of RecruitingDaily and our merry band of rabble-rousers.
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.