Do you subscribe? You should, we give away really cool things for free: Click to Subscribe
Back in 2009 I began to speak with Recruiting.com about the re-launch of their site and their new free sourcing tool. We made mention of it but never shared a demo with the community. With that the video below will give you a quick overview. Recruiting.com provides sourcing and CRM software to assist with augmenting the staffing process.
- Very intuitive, runs quickly and I have only ever gotten frozen once. (May have been my system, but frozen nonetheless)
- The filters are strong and when you make updates, it runs quickly
- Standard LinkedIn searches return profiles which have given a lot of other tools trouble the past few months.
- If you are running on a paid membership your results are easily parsed and recorded in the database for future use.
- It’s an automated search so you are limited to the search structure they have created on the backend
- The scripts are standardized for mass consumption which will prevent you from getting very detailed. (You can make adjusts in your criteria during your search but the structure is already coded on the backend)
By Noel Cocca
CEO/Founder RecruitingDaily and avid skier, coach and avid father of two trying to keep up with my altruistic wife. Producing at the sweet spot talent acquisition to create great content for the living breathing human beings in recruiting and hiring. I try to ease the biggest to smallest problems from start-ups to enterprise. Founder of RecruitingDaily and our merry band of rabble-rousers.
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.