Although it’s promoted as a prospect list builder, LeadMonkey is actually a lot more than your average prospect finder. “An all-in-one sourcing tool” is a term that best describes it. You can use it for all kinds of sourcing-related tasks, ranging from list building to reaching out to prospects to boosting engagement.
However, what really sets LeadMonkey apart from other contact finding solutions are its following four perks:
- Email verification: All emails are verified in real-time. So when you reach out to a prospect, you can rest assured that your message is sent to a real address that won’t bounce and ruin your email reputation.
- Cancel anytime: Unlike most other contact-finding software, LeadMonkey doesn’t ask for long-term commitments or contract lock-ins. You simply pay month-by-month and cancel your subscription anytime you want.
- 50% cheaper leads: Starting at 0.20 USD per lead, LeadMonkey’s pricing is 50% lower than most of its competitors. So you get high-quality leads at affordable prices.
- Multiple channels: LeadMonkey extracts all mediums of contact, including personal email, work email, cell number, direct dial, landline, and multiple social profile links.
Furthermore, LeadMonkey also has built-in integrations for other CRM and outreach tools, including:
- LemList: A cold emailing tool popular among sales teams, agencies, and B2B companies.
- Reply.io: A sales engagement platform that helps you automate and scale multichannel outreach.
- Crelate: A flexible recruiting software for staffing and recruiting agencies.
It’s safe to say that LeadMonkey is designed to fit every sourcing-related use case. From sales professionals and recruiters to marketers and CEOs, everyone can benefit from it!
If you’re interested, you can get started for free right here.
CEO/Founder RecruitingDaily and avid skier, coach and avid father of two trying to keep up with my altruistic wife. Producing at the sweet spot talent acquisition to create great content for the living breathing human beings in recruiting and hiring. I try to ease the biggest to smallest problems from start-ups to enterprise. Founder of RecruitingDaily and our merry band of rabble-rousers.
Dean Da Costa is a highly experienced and decorated staffing professional, recruiter, sourcer and manager, who also boasts outstanding experience and skills in Human Resources, Project Management, Training, and Process Improvement. He is best known for his work in the highly difficult security and mobile arena's, and the gold star winning numbers he produced. His keen insight and creation of ground breaking tools and processes, to enhance and change staffing as we know it, have proven he is a true "Staffing Thought Leader". Despite all this he remains first and foremost one of the top sourcers, staffing managers and full cycle recruiters in the industry and a true "Search Authority"
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.