Did you know the Hiretual chrome update has a new market insight feature? That means you can now get valuable insights, which make finding your ideal candidates a lot easier.
The market insights feature offers a variety of new insights, the most impressive of which are:
- Top Titles: When you enter a job title, the tool generates a list containing the job title you entered along with a number of titles related to it. For each title, it provides the number of people who are looking for that job position.
- Top Skills: Same thing as the last one, but for skills instead of titles.
- Top Locations: Whether you enter a skill or title, the tool will provide the top locations where the most potential prospects are currently living.
- Average Market Value: This insight is probably the most useful one. It shows you a salary range you can expect to pay your ideal hire.
- Diversity: If you’re looking to diversify your workforce, this tool lists the number of people from different backgrounds who meet your requirements.
Those insights can help you learn more about your talent pool. As a result, you can approach your ideal prospects in a way that gets them interested in working with you.
So if you’re looking for a free tool that can help you get to know your ideal candidates better, Hiretual won’t disappoint you. You can add it to your Chrome browser right here.
CEO/Founder RecruitingDaily and avid skier, coach and avid father of two trying to keep up with my altruistic wife. Producing at the sweet spot talent acquisition to create great content for the living breathing human beings in recruiting and hiring. I try to ease the biggest to smallest problems from start-ups to enterprise. Founder of RecruitingDaily and our merry band of rabble-rousers.
Dean Da Costa
Dean Da Costa is a highly experienced and decorated staffing professional, recruiter, sourcer and manager, who also boasts outstanding experience and skills in Human Resources, Project Management, Training, and Process Improvement. He is best known for his work in the highly difficult security and mobile arena's, and the gold star winning numbers he produced. His keen insight and creation of ground breaking tools and processes, to enhance and change staffing as we know it, have proven he is a true "Staffing Thought Leader". Despite all this he remains first and foremost one of the top sourcers, staffing managers and full cycle recruiters in the industry and a true "Search Authority"
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.