The HR technology conference Transform, formerly HR Transform, will take place March 27-29 at the MGM Grand Las Vegas. As they said, this event is not “just another HR conference,” it will deliver thought leadership and innovation to help us all shape the future of work. Transform also promises to “inspire a broader global leadership audience, foster deeper connections, and spark more impactful innovations.”
Better yet, we’ll be there too! We’re excited to see you all live and in-person!
So, What Is Transform 2023?
Transform 2023 is the premier global event for people-driven leaders, entrepreneurs, and workforce tech investors to shape the future of work. With more than 300 speakers and 100 interactive sessions, Transform 2023 will feature:
- Three days of powerful content
- Innovation showcases
- Probing conversations
- Hands-on learning experiences
- After-hours networking
Attendees believe the workplace is not just a set of business problems to be worked out. There are social and even philosophical challenges to consider as we collectively chart the course for the new world of work. Being advocates for that shift in philosophy, and finding allies in that effort, is what makes Transform 2023 a unique event.
Learn and discuss diverse people-driven business transformation topics, including:
- Talent Acquisition
- Cloud-based and hybrid teams
- Learning and development
- Total rewards innovation
- Workplace experience design
- And more
Transform 2023 is not just another HR conference. It provides an opportunity to see cutting-edge innovation and companies that are fostering relationships and human connections, mobilizing companies to do good, and transforming the workforce and workplace.
Why Should You Be There?
It’s an opportunity to meet, learn, and discuss new strategies for the workplace and workforce with industry leaders from some of the world’s most notable people-focused WorkTech companies. Join the more than 3,000 people that will attend the events and conference over the course of the three-day event. You’ll be able to engage with business and people leaders, entrepreneurs, and investors.
A number of companies – including some big names in HR Tech and recruiting spaces – will be in attendance as well as a lineup of over 250 innovative thought leaders. Some stand-outs include Jeff Diana of Calendly, Greenhouse CPO Donald Knight, Heather Dunn of Gem and more.During the event, a variety of sessions will be available from workshops and training to product showcases, all about changing the future of work for the better.
We’re excited for:
- “Prioritizing Inclusive Hiring to Win in an Evolving Talent Marketplace,” a session featuring talent acquisition and recruiting specialists Israel Gutierrez from Axios, Greenhouse’s Ariana Moon and Elizabeth Shober of Udemy.
- “Talent Pixelation: Continuous Fragmentation of Talent Supply” which discusses how pixelation can help organization to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- “Roundtable: Expanding & Diversifying Candidate Pools with Distributed Hiring,” a discussion on the latest trends in distributed hiring and how to leverage organizational data, hosted by Datapeople.
- “Should I Stay or Should I Go: Doubling Down on Internal Talent” with Idealis Advisory’s Founder and CEO Sumona De Graaf and David Landman of Goldman Sachs.
Special Offer: Save $200
Join us March 27-29 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas for meaningful connections, impactful innovations, and deep conversations that will continue to shape the future of work all year long.
Recruiting Daily readers and members can take advantage of a special offer. As an official media partner, we are pleased to offer a $200 discount for attending Transform 2023 events.
Learn more about Transform 2023 and sign up for this special offer for Recruiting Daily readers and members.
Recruiting Daily is proud to be an official media partner for Transform 2023.
Paul Dughi has held executive management positions in the media industry for the past 30 years. He earned his master of business administration degree while working full-time as President of a multistation television group and is the author of two books on marketing and management.
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.