Recruiters are full of Shit. I know I am one.
We are in the running to present at SXSW this year and we need your vote. I’ll be paneling with some of the craziest personalities online in the recruiting world and we’d love your support. We’ll have a room full of hungry eyes looking to hear the dirty little secrets of recruiters and why we are full of Shit.
This session will be unedited, direct and in your face jam packed with hundreds of people listening in!
Your vote counts and it’s the only way we can get in to present! Bring the pain.
- Click here – set up your profile
- Click the green thumb in the upper left corner and that’s it.
Thank you again! Please help us out by submitting your vote.
Questions Answered during this session:
- What’s the quickest way to gain the attention of headhunters?
- Do you really “need” a recruiter?
- The biggest myth in the job search industry.
- Why is turn over in the industry so high and how does it affect me?
- Where’s the best place to “be seen” while looking for a job?
P.S. Do you subscribe to this kickass blog?
By Noel Cocca
CEO/Founder RecruitingDaily and avid skier, coach and avid father of two trying to keep up with my altruistic wife. Producing at the sweet spot talent acquisition to create great content for the living breathing human beings in recruiting and hiring. I try to ease the biggest to smallest problems from start-ups to enterprise. Founder of RecruitingDaily and our merry band of rabble-rousers.
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.