Staff IT Releases New 24 Hour Service – Staff IT On Call »
New York, NY, February 12, 2012 –(PR.com)– Staff IT, Inc. a National IT staffing firm with offices in the New York City, Princeton, NJ and Melville, Long Island is pleased to release their newest client focused program Staff IT On Call.
Staff IT On Call will provide Staff IT clients with 24-Hour coverage for their IT and Creative Departments. It was designed to help their clients fill any position, where a temporary employee or consultant may be needed immediately.
Example of Incidents or Emergency Situations Covered by Staff IT On Call:
· Urgent server issues
· Downed Network, Server or Website after-hours (to protect clients revenue, visitors/members or even lives – in a Healthcare scenario)
· Major Virus or Malware infections you detected after-hours
· Major security related incident related to either the detection of intrusion or a DDOS (denial of service) attack
· Natural Disasters, Acts of War or any other accident, that might threaten the loss of data, and breakdown of server/network infrastructure
· Creative Department deliverables must be met
Jim Ivon, President and CEO states, “We understand that IT emergencies can arise at any time, employees call out sick or clients have deliverables that they must meet on time. We designed this program to make sure that our clients both new and existing have a place to call 24 hours a day, where they can get a live person on the phone. Too many times vendors force clients to send emails or leave voice mails and wait for a response. With the Staff IT On Call Program they will be speaking to a Staff IT representative the moment they call, thus allowing the client to know that we will have our consultants in place immediately.”
The Staff IT On Call Program will be active beginning on February 13, 2012. For more information please call Staff IT at 888-338-9595.
Read Staff IT Releases New 24 Hour Service – Staff IT On Call now »
By Tim Spagnola
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.