News from the world of digital hiring solutions: Outmatch has rebranded to Harver, while Wedge launched the Wedge Hire mobile app and several new product features.
Outmatch acquired Harver in May. At the time, the company said Harver’s platform complemented the assessment, video interviewing and reference-checking capabilities of its Hiring Experience Stack. The combination, Outmatch said, would allow employers to make more informed, more efficient hires.
Now the company is melding its platform with Harver’s, as well as taking its name. By combining the capabilities of both Outmatch and Harver, the company will create a single purpose-built solution to solve volume hiring challenges organizations face today.
“Outmatch’s extensive science and product capabilities, combined with Harver’s dedicated volume hiring solutions, have already proven to be a truly winning combination,” said Jim Trimarco, Harver’s chief revenue officer. “[t]ogether we can now provide a full-service solution that helps organizations not only overcome the challenges they face today, but also thrive in the years to come.”
Under the Harver brand, the combined organization will continue to bring innovative solutions to the market in order to aid employers faced with high-volume hiring situations. Harver’s approach focuses on transforming the hiring process in four domains: matching, automation, candidate experience and business intelligence. The approach, the companies said, decrease the time it takes to process candidates and offer them a quick and engaging application experience at scale.
New App, New Features
Meanwhile, the video recruiting platform Wedge released the Wedge Hire mobile app along with six new product features. They include:
- Custom Video Questions: Recruiters can record and upload videos to use as questions during an interview.
- Intros and Outros: Without requiring a response, these videos allow the company to greet their candidates, offer an introduction or thank you, and share next steps.
- Notification Preferences: Provides all Wedge account holders with the option to choose which notifications they receive based on specific jobs and users.
- Customized Invite Emails: New editing functionality helps tailor it invite emails by job or candidate.
- Customized Prep Time: Changes how long candidates get to prepare for each question.
- Company Branding: Adds the hiring company’s logo to each step of the interview.
In September, Wedge launched an add-on application within the isolved Integration Marketplace. With it, Wedge brings video interviewing functionality to isolved People Cloud.
By Mark Feffer
Mark Feffer is executive editor of RecruitingDaily and the HCM Technology Report. He’s written for TechTarget, HR Magazine, SHRM, Dice Insights, TLNT.com and TalentCulture, as well as Dow Jones, Bloomberg and Staffing Industry Analysts. He likes schnauzers, sailing and Kentucky-distilled beverages.
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.