A little while back I spoke with Bill Fischer founder of TwitterJobSearch. If you haven’t already; take a look at some really cool and exciting things they have going on for recruiters. I’ve also followed the tools most tweeps love Tweetdeck through their growth.
Released today is JobDeck, a partnership between TwitterJobSearch and Tweetdeck. What’s the difference? It’s actually pretty neat. The application will index recruiting and job related tweets leveraging TwitterJobSearch as the backend technology. There is really not much of a difference other than a couple of added columns that run the TwitterJobSearch algorithm’s that I talk about here.
If you already are using Tweetdeck, the app should simply add the columns to your installation you are using already.
In the end you now have the ability to:
- Follow recruitment news form industry leading recruitment bloggers and HR pros
- You have full access to the complete TwitterJobSearch engine in real-time
- You can now preview short URL’s form within Tweetdeck
- Update your other social accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn and MySpace
- Add, Create and Manager real-time Twitter lists
- Leverage the power of Tweetdeck’s spam filter
If you want to try it out you can download JobDeck here.
I have an idea. If youa re not subscribed to the blog you can do so HERE. It’s free and we give really cool things away.
By Noel Cocca
CEO/Founder RecruitingDaily and avid skier, coach and avid father of two trying to keep up with my altruistic wife. Producing at the sweet spot talent acquisition to create great content for the living breathing human beings in recruiting and hiring. I try to ease the biggest to smallest problems from start-ups to enterprise. Founder of RecruitingDaily and our merry band of rabble-rousers.
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.