Digital Interview Leader Reports Triple-Digit Sales Growth, 400 Percent User Growth, 140 New Enterprise Customers, 3 New Products and Team Expansion
SALT LAKE CITY (Feb. 13, 2013) — HireVue, the leading on-demand digital interviewing platform provider, today announces a record fiscal 2012. For the fiscal year ended January 31, 2013, HireVue saw revenues grow by approximately 170 percent, added 140 new customers (an increase of more than 100 percent over 2011) and recorded more than 150 renewal and add-on transactions from existing customers.
HireVue also announces updates to its leadership team, aimed at setting the company up for further growth and success in 2013. Founder and Chief Innovation Officer, Mark Newman, has assumed the role of CEO and David Bradford has been named Executive Chairman. As Chairman, Bradford will continue to oversee HireVue’s financing, board of directors and shareholder relations. As CEO, Newman will continue to oversee corporate strategy and product innovation as well as day-to-day operations of the company.
HireVue’s fiscal 2012 highlights:
- Record revenue, up nearly 170 percent year-over-year.
- New customers included: eBay, Elance, Express Scripts, KIPP LA Schools, Living Social, New York Stock Exchange, Panda Restaurant Group, Random House, Salesforce.com, University of Nevada and Vodafone. Customers report powerful results, reducing interview time by 90% and total hiring time by 50% while reducing travel costs by up to $1500 per candidate.
- Record adoption, with users and interview volume up more than 400 percent over 2011.
- Launch of HireVue Mobile, the world’s first mobile interview application. Released earlier this year, HireVue’s mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android have experienced rapid adoption, with nearly 20 percent of all digital interviews now being completed via mobile devices.
- Launch of HireVue OpenVue, the world’s first social interview application enabling candidates and companies to connect and share digital introductions, interviews, and get hired using social networks, QR codes and geolocation.
- Launch of HireVue CodeVue, the world’s first technical interview application for sourcing and screening technical talent. CodeVue removes the guesswork from technical recruiting with coding questions, challenges and contests that allow candidates to demonstrate their ability to work.
- Recognized as 2012 HR Product of the Year by HR Executive MagazineTM.
- $22 million in new funding led by Investor Growth Capital with previous investors Granite Ventures and Peterson Ventures, as well as newcomers Rose Park Advisors and Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich and Rosati.
- Strengthened board of directors with addition of Phil Dur, Managing Director at Investor Growth Capital, and Doug Dennerline, former President of SuccessFactors.
- Added more than 50 new team members.
“2012 was an incredible year for HireVue. We grew the team, broadened the product suite, strengthened our financial position and helped customers realize remarkable results,” said Mark Newman, CEO of HireVue. “We look forward to an even better 2013 as we transform the way people interact, enabling them to connect, tell their story and be heard – while helping organizations make smarter, data-driven decisions.”
“Serving as CEO of HireVue has been a great honor,” said David Bradford, Executive Chairman of HireVue. “Mark has unmatched passion and entrepreneurial spirit for the business he has created and helped build. As HireVue continues into its next phase of growth and expansion, I’m thrilled to see Mark transition to take on the role of CEO. I’m equally excited to continue to lead the board of directors and shareholders as we capitalize on this incredible market opportunity.”
For more information on HireVue, please visit www.HireVue.com.
For more information on career opportunities at HireVue, visithttp://hirevue.com/company/careers-2/.
HireVueTM, the global leader in on-demand, digital interviewing, is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Their cloud based platform enables users to simply browse, watch, rate and share the interviews they want, on their own time – just like streaming their favorite movies – even from a smart phone or tablet. Recognized by HR Executive Magazine as a Top HR Product of 2012, HireVue’s Digital Interview PlatformTM also helps improve interviews of all types, including in person, phone and video interviews. HireVue’s CodeVueTM platform also powers technical hiring by combining the traditional HireVue platform with coding challenges that allow companies to more easily identify and recruit top technical talent. Digital questions, feedback and collaboration tools remove hassles and make interviewing up to ten times faster and nine times cheaper. Join HireVue customers like Starbucks, Nike and Wal-Mart who are making interviewing awesome. http://www.hirevue.com
By Noel Cocca
CEO/Founder RecruitingDaily and avid skier, coach and avid father of two trying to keep up with my altruistic wife. Producing at the sweet spot talent acquisition to create great content for the living breathing human beings in recruiting and hiring. I try to ease the biggest to smallest problems from start-ups to enterprise. Founder of RecruitingDaily and our merry band of rabble-rousers.
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.