Let’s cut to the chase and get real. Every week there are new sourcing tools being introduced into the market, most of which fail. It’s difficult to know all of the tools you access to and when you do, you often find yourself wasting more time trying to figure out what vale the tool brings than you’d be wasting looking at the top 25 celebrity fails for the week.
Lets avoid the prophecy and the time wasted and share 3 of the top sourcing tools for search engines and contact capture that I use almost daily.
3 Top Search Tools For Search Engines and Contact Capture:
- Contact Capture by Broadlook and
- Elite People Search
As a recruiter, what is more time consuming while searching the web and sorting through thousands of search results? iMetaSearch is great tool that allows you to gather results from all of your search engines and analyze them into an easy to follow interface.
Why use iMetaSearch?
- Like most meta search engines it searches multiple search engines.
- iMetaSearch provides you with results that are color coded and grouped
- It provides a listing of common words form the results allowing you to improve your search strigs as well as group you results together and prioritize them.
- Top search engines iMetaSearch will work with including Yahoo, Bing, Google, Dogpile and more that you can see in the video
[youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9UD45bmomc” width=”500″ height=”300″]
Capture by Broadloook
Capture, in my opinion is one of the fastest most reliable tools allowing you to move contact data into your database. As a recruiter or sourcer it is important that you have the ability to trust your tool set to help complete your data, which we all know if often chunky at best.
I love this tool because it allows you to capture (pun intended) data from most any source you can find.
Some of the most popular are:
- Email signatures and email archives
- Team and management web pages
- Search engine results
- Excel, Google spreadsheets, PowerPoint and PDFs
- Social networks
- Resumes and job boards
[youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGbkx1cEN4s” width=”500″ height=”300″]
Elite People Search
Elite People Search is a free cross functional search platform that allows you to search for identities in the United States targeting state, county and city. Elite People Search uses the Zabasearch.com search engine and returns serious results.
Elite People Search allows you to:
- Perform multiple searches at one time
- Search by state, county and city
- Map multiple phone records to one individual
- Tabbed results and you can also print your results if you choose
[youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8ou1TvO3Ng&feature=youtu.be” width=”500″ height=”300″]
Dean Da Costa is a highly experienced and decorated staffing professional, recruiter, sourcer and manager, who also boasts outstanding experience and skills in Human Resources, Project Management, Training, and Process Improvement. He is best known for his work in the highly difficult security and mobile arena's, and the gold star winning numbers he produced. His keen insight and creation of ground breaking tools and processes, to enhance and change staffing as we know it, have proven he is a true "Staffing Thought Leader". Despite all this he remains first and foremost one of the top sourcers, staffing managers and full cycle recruiters in the industry and a true "Search Authority"
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.