William Tincup here, with another great episode of RecruitingLive. If you missed the show last week, we talked about what going back to work will look like, with Katharine Mobley.
Today I have two guests, a mother/daughter team, Jeanne and Kate Achille from the Devon Group. Our discussion today will be about communication. Post-pandemic communication in particular.
Jeanne Achille is CEO and founder of the Devon Group, and Kate is Managing Partner. The Devon Group is a PR firm for all things HR and HR Technology. Their focus is to help companies of any size reach their potential.
Tune in to hear their take on the subject.
- Is there a back to normal in communications?
- A shift in communication to humanization over consumerism.
- How adopting a hybrid work from home model could create discriminatory practices, and will it be effective as hiring begins?
- Their advice they give to clients right now to manage the chaos.
- Experience vs “fresh eyes,” how has this pandemic played out generationally?
Tune in and let us know what you think!
William is the President & Editor-at-Large of RecruitingDaily. At the intersection of HR and technology, he’s a writer, speaker, advisor, consultant, investor, storyteller & teacher. He's been writing about HR and Recruiting related issues for longer than he cares to disclose. William serves on the Board of Advisors / Board of Directors for 20+ HR technology startups. William is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham with a BA in Art History. He also earned an MA in American Indian Studies from the University of Arizona and an MBA from Case Western Reserve University.