The Future of Work is Here. Now What?
Steve joined iCIMS as CEO earlier this year, just before the beginning of the pandemic. His background of 25 years of experience in the technology industry includes companies such as SAP, Marketo, SalesForce, and Business Objects. He feels fortunate to be at the center of everything going on with people and technology.
Tune in for the conversation!
- What has he seen in terms of changes in hiring over the last few months?
- When he’s talking to leaders, what are some of the trends coming out of the data that he feels compelled to discuss?
- What questions are those leaders asking him?
- What has been zeroed out by this transformation of business into remote work?
- How empathy is having a moment, and we need to listen.
- Plus much more!
P.S. If you missed the last episode, I had a wonderful conversation with Sanjoe Jose about Innovation. You can find it here!
William is the President & Editor-at-Large of RecruitingDaily. At the intersection of HR and technology, he’s a writer, speaker, advisor, consultant, investor, storyteller & teacher. He's been writing about HR and Recruiting related issues for longer than he cares to disclose. William serves on the Board of Advisors / Board of Directors for 20+ HR technology startups. William is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham with a BA in Art History. He also earned an MA in American Indian Studies from the University of Arizona and an MBA from Case Western Reserve University.