Automation platform CEIPAL launched Apply Connect, a new integration with LinkedIn. The business network included the product as part of its ATS Integrations offering, which enables real-time job-postings and a smooth candidate experience to attract more applicants.
CEIPAL users will now be able to engage with and screen applicants through LinkedIn without leaving their ATS platform. Meanwhile, applicants will be able to use their LinkedIn profiles to apply for any job posted by a CEIPAL customer who’s using Apply Connect.
Leveraging Both Side
With Apply Connect, users can:
- Post jobs from CEIPAL to LinkedIn in real-time.
- Allow candidates to apply for jobs from any device without leaving LinkedIn.
- Get applications from LinkedIn delivered directly to CEIPAL’s talent acquisition platform.
- Incorporate screening questions from CEIPAL’s platform directly into LinkedIn applications.
- View real-time LinkedIn profiles, applicant’s LinkedIn skills data and other insights without leaving CEIPAL.
- Automatically send application status updates to candidates.
According to LinkedIn’s research, with the Apply Connect integration customers can expect to receive up to 4x more applicants with the network’s enhanced job seeker application process. In addition, by automating candidate notifications, customers can more easily keep candidates updated on the hiring process.
Last year, CEIPAL launched what it described as the industry’s first AI-driven solution to address diversity, equity and inclusion within both the existing workforce and across talent acquisition sources.
The solution integrates all hiring sources and data points into a single talent container, offering organizations access to the most diverse and qualified talent available, while also providing the necessary tools to engage and hire the candidates for any job.
By Mark Feffer
Mark Feffer is executive editor of RecruitingDaily and the HCM Technology Report. He’s written for TechTarget, HR Magazine, SHRM, Dice Insights, TLNT.com and TalentCulture, as well as Dow Jones, Bloomberg and Staffing Industry Analysts. He likes schnauzers, sailing and Kentucky-distilled beverages.
Weekly news and industry insights delivered straight to your inbox.