Subconsciously Make People Think About You: Building a Sick Recruitment Marketing Program
In this episode, Ryan Leary and Brian Fink rap with Lara Oettinger (pronounced Ott-Inger), the Aero Recruitment Marketing Liaison & Talent Sourcer at Lockheed Martin. We break down what companies and recruiters need to consider when building a recruitment marketing program.
- Targeted Humanized Recruitment Marketing
- Revamping Job Descriptions into Career Advertisements
- Making it easier for talent to connect to opportunities through transparency
What are 5 things that companies need to consider in 2021 when building a recruitment marketing plan?
- Transparency (being honest and open). It doesn’t need to be good, bad, indifferent.
- Empathy and compassion
- Prioritizing talent matching
- Building talent trust
- Employer and People brand
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- LinkedIn Free Profile options to establish a strong marketing program
As a Senior Technical Recruiter with RentPath, Brian Fink focuses on driving talent towards opportunity. Eager to help stretch the professional capabilities of everyone he works with, he's helping startups, and enterprises transform their IT, Recruiting, Big Data, Product, and Executive Leadership teams. An active keynote speaker and commentator, Fink, thrives on discovery and building a better recruiting mousetrap.
Ryan Leary helps create the processes, ideas and innovation that drives RecruitingDaily. He’s our in-house expert for anything related to sourcing, tools or technology. A lead generation and brand buzz building machine, he has built superior funnel systems for some of the industries top HR Tech and Recruitment brands. He is a veteran to the online community and a partner here at RecruitingDaily.