How to hire better hourly workers, faster (and win them over your competitors!)
Do you hire hourly workers? Manufacturing? It’s a tough task, right?
- Recruiting Technology is antiquated.
- Candidates can be slow to respond.
- Workers are often presented with multiple offers at a better salary.
In this episode, we speak with Mateo Cavasotto, founder of Emi, a platform that helps navigate the challenges to engage, screen, and schedule candidates whenever, wherever.
Here’s what we cover:
- Reduce, as much as possible, the time to contact as soon as a candidate shows interest.
- Don’t be scared of offline candidate sources.
- Use Data! You can’t improve what you don’t measure.
Enjoy the Podcast?
Check out episodes you might have missed right here on RecruitingDaily.
Sourcing School Podcast
Brian Fink is currently a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at McAfee. With 10+ years of specialized recruiting experience, Brian specializes in recruitment tooling, building Boolean strings, natural language search, and raw sourcing. He believes and advocates that you are never done learning, regardless of where you are in your career.
Ryan Leary helps create the processes, ideas and innovation that drives RecruitingDaily. He’s our in-house expert for anything related to sourcing, tools or technology. A lead generation and brand buzz building machine, he has built superior funnel systems for some of the industries top HR Tech and Recruitment brands. He is a veteran to the online community and a partner here at RecruitingDaily.
Please log in to post comments.Login