How to hire better hourly workers, faster (and win them over your competitors!)
Do you hire hourly workers? Manufacturing? It’s a tough task, right?
- Recruiting Technology is antiquated.
- Candidates can be slow to respond.
- Workers are often presented with multiple offers at a better salary.
Here’s what we cover:
- Reduce, as much as possible, the time to contact as soon as a candidate shows interest.
- Don’t be scared of offline candidate sources.
- Use Data! You can’t improve what you don’t measure.
Enjoy the Podcast?
Check out episodes you might have missed right here on RecruitingDaily.
In 280 characters or less, Brian Fink is a Senior Technical Sourcer at Twitter. Obsessed with all things sourcing and recruiting, Fink focuses on attracting open-source technologists who want to build the future!
Ryan Leary helps create the processes, ideas and innovation that drives RecruitingDaily. He’s our in-house expert for anything related to sourcing, tools or technology. A lead generation and brand buzz building machine, he has built superior funnel systems for some of the industries top HR Tech and Recruitment brands. He is a veteran to the online community and a partner here at RecruitingDaily.