First Advantage – What Will Back to Work Look Like with Katharine Mobley
We have another wonderful show for you today!
Last week, we went over Benefits Technology with Nancy Sansom at PlanSource. If you missed it, head over and tune in!
Today we are talking about what going back to work will look like. What does recovery look like?
I have Katharine Mobley on the phone today. (One of the smarter people in the industry.)
Kat is the Head of Marketing, globally, for First Advantage, the world’s largest background screening company.
They deliver innovative solutions to help clients manage risk and hire the best talent.
Tune in now to hear what she has to say. Highlights include:
- Her take on where candidate screening belongs in the hiring funnel.
- Integrating the screening process into your ATS
- What are the first stages of reopening and what does that look like? Will people want to go back now that they know they can work from home?
- How antibody testing is going to become normal in this different recruiting world.
- What the impact will be for people that are now used to spending time at home and with family.
Plus much more! Tune in and let us know what you think!
The RecruitingDaily Podcast
William is the President & Editor-at-Large of RecruitingDaily. At the intersection of HR and technology, he’s a writer, speaker, advisor, consultant, investor, storyteller & teacher. He's been writing about HR and Recruiting related issues for longer than he cares to disclose. William serves on the Board of Advisors / Board of Directors for 20+ HR technology startups. William is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham with a BA in Art History. He also earned an MA in American Indian Studies from the University of Arizona and an MBA from Case Western Reserve University.
Please log in to post comments.Login