The Jobseeker Nation Survey and What Recruiting Can Learn From Marketing
Recruiting has changed.
I spoke with Jeff Rohrs, CMO at Jobvite to discuss the recent release of the Jobseeker Nation Survey, which is now in its eleventh year.
Jeff is the real deal.
His insights are spot on and he digs into some of the “why” behind the “what”.
Jeff brings a strong background from VP Marketing Insights at Exact Target and Salesforce to the CMO at Yext, and now Jobvite.
He doesn’t believe that the Spurs are considered a developmental team for Real Madrid. He also maintains folders on his home screen on his phone.
What does this mean?
For the past ten years, Jobvite has surveyed job seekers about the job market and their take on different topics. These are anything from preferred communication channels, to free office snacks.
This year was a little different. The job market has changed drastically over the past few months due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The 2020 Job Seeker Nation Report provides timely insights into the realities, challenges, and preferences of today’s workers
It means that we talk about a lot of great things:
- Marketing, Branding, and Recruiting are really just the same thing. Or is it?
- We discuss the Jobvite Jobseeker Nation Survey results – including the updated and “re-surveyed” results to account for the post-global shut down due to COIVD-19.
- Recruiters need to be armed with the right automation solutions to handle the rise in applications while still providing an unparalleled candidate and recruiter experience.
- Great communication from the recruiter and an easy job application process are the best ways to provide a positive experience for candidates.
- Personalized communication from recruiters matters, especially to passive candidates <- But you knew that.
Here’s a link to get your copy of the Jobvite Jobseeker Nation Report 2020. Tune in!
Ryan Leary helps create the processes, ideas and innovation that drives RecruitingDaily. He’s our in-house expert for anything related to sourcing, tools or technology. A lead generation and brand buzz building machine, he has built superior funnel systems for some of the industries top HR Tech and Recruitment brands. He is a veteran to the online community and a partner here at RecruitingDaily.