Navigating HR in a Crisis with Brent Colescott
Brent is the senior director of global strategy and transformation for SumTotal.
He was previously a practitioner in the learning and talent space in Skillsoft and ClickToLearn. He enjoys curating practices from other organizations as he travels the globe. Right now, he’s missing his travel during covid.
- Has being crisis-oriented prepared HR practitioners for this pandemic?
- The difference between work from home and work from home during a crisis.
- How post-covid “well-being” will become an essential business function.
- The five areas that Brent highlights where people have had significant emotional impact from the pandemic.
- The loss of “digital resistance,” and much more!
Enjoy the podcast?
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of RecruitingLive with William Tincup. Of course, comments are always welcome. Be sure to subscribe through your favorite platform.
William is the President & Editor-at-Large of RecruitingDaily. At the intersection of HR and technology, he’s a writer, speaker, advisor, consultant, investor, storyteller & teacher. He's been writing about HR and Recruiting related issues for longer than he cares to disclose. William serves on the Board of Advisors / Board of Directors for 20+ HR technology startups. William is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham with a BA in Art History. He also earned an MA in American Indian Studies from the University of Arizona and an MBA from Case Western Reserve University.