Get Insider-only access to view this resource content!
Recruitment and Sourcing is about inclusion, not elimination.
Outreach automation does not = a poor candidate experience.
It adds efficiency and effectiveness to your daily routine, and there are ways to reach out to candidates like a human, not a bot, through automation.
Greg Hawkes spent an hour online with us for a session focused all on the “Do’s and Don’ts” of Recruitment Automation – from a job seeker perspective.
Watch to learn how to automate your recruitment workflows in a way that will elevate your response rates and boost your candidate experience.
- All in one Sourcing and Recruitment platforms
- Strategies in candidate identification (and how to scrape those pipelines)
- Do’s and Don’ts to increase response rates
- Drip Campaign resources to Automate outreach and engagement
- Greg’s 4 best scraping tools, plus other scrapers and automation tools
- Ways to find contact info
- OSINT as a mindset – tools to unlock contact info
- LISTSERV infiltrations
- How to automate outreach and messaging
- The Virtual World of conferences & events, TikTok, video & streaming tech
So stop playing “Red Light, Green Light” with your candidates and learn how this is all about inclusion, not elimination.
You’ll walk away with a game plan, strategies, tools, and resources, all driven by a candidate centered focus.
Greg Hawkes is a Principal Sourcing Leader, Speaker, Author, and Creator of the SourcingIRL Youtube Channel, HRSourcingToolbox, and the HealthcareSourcingToolbox.Follow Follow
1 thought on “Recruitment Automation and the Job Seeker Perspective”
Please log in to post comments.Login