HR TECH PLANNING WILL SUCK YOU DRY
But only if you let it. Face it, getting attention at HR Tech is a rewarding (but thankless and kick you in the ass) job. The suffering is real trying to stand out. But it doesn’t have to be! Our dream team broke it down:
Kate Achille dropped knowledge on:
- Next-level pre-event hype techniques to create major buzz
- Booth brilliance strategies to attract the right peeps
- Capturing buyer intent through giveaways and gamification
William Tincup kept it real on:
- Truly differentiating from the competitor noise
- Having a clear purpose (and getting your team aligned)
- The critical importance of relationship building
Ryan Leary got creative on:
- Thinking beyond the expo floor for unique engagement
- Proactive meeting scheduling to maximize facetime
- Continuing the conversation with follow up long after
The bottom line? HR Tech is as much about the people as the tech. Use it to connect and build relationships that deliver.
Get the full scoop and actionable tips on how to crush HR Tech by registering now to watch the webinar recording on-demand!
RecruitingDaily is the #1 online media resource for today’s recruiting world, offering a signature mix of content, news, webinars, podcasts, videos, eBooks, educational resources and events that develop professional best practices. RecruitingDaily and its network of sites reach a global audience ranging from entry-level sourcers to strategy-level corporate executives in the human resources, talent acquisition, recruitment marketing, compliance and diversity and inclusion professions worldwide.