Get Insider-only access to view this resource content!
There are a million places to find advice.
Personal development? Amazon.
Medical? Doctor Google, anyone?
But a REAL-TIME, executed game plan from a professional who can give you ACTUAL solutions wins.
So what about Tech Recruiting?
Senior Sourcer, Talent Attraction – Leadership, at Indeed (AKA, “The First Internet Recruiter”) is a true master of tech recruiting.
He’s ridden this block so many times that the corners are rounded, and he’s giving you 60 minutes of LIVE TRAINING and Q&A.
Because there’s nothing more metal than helping your fellow recruiters, except for Todd himself.
(Check out his head shot below – are we right?)
Only SOME of what you’ll take home:
- Controlling the Intake Meeting and Driving the Recruiting Process from the Start
- The Sourcing Plan Development/Recruiting Plan Development
- Excellence in Plan Execution: How to run the plans you developed, sprints, and checklists.
- Why TIME Kills Deals
- Hey – we can’t list all 11. You have to click to get the goods.
What you won’t need for this session:
- Enlightenment – no guru here, just raw experience.
- A note pad – we’ll send you the slide deck and copy of the video JUST for registering.
- Coffee – trust us, this is information overload. You will stay awake.
What’s better? Random articles you find on the internet, or learning PROVEN habits from one of the most successful recruiters in the industry?
See you on the webinar.
A tech recruiting aficionado with more badges than your elder scout master.
BADASS. Trainer of badasses. Sourcing expert. Full-cycle recruiter. Microsoft, Indeed, Amazon, Apple, Yahoo!, Starbucks, ADP, MORE...
When Todd speaks - we listen.Follow Follow
By Ryan Leary
Ryan Leary helps create the processes, ideas and innovation that drives RecruitingDaily. He’s our in-house expert for anything related to sourcing, tools or technology. A lead generation and brand buzz building machine, he has built superior funnel systems for some of the industries top HR Tech and Recruitment brands. He is a veteran to the online community and a partner here at RecruitingDaily.