Get Insider-only access to view this resource content!
To Recruit or Retain
Are you still reeling from unprecedented recruitment and retention challenges only to be confronted by an economic downturn?
HR will play a vital role in managing this, but the dilemma caused by also simultaneously having to fill a plethora of open positions, as well as retain the folks we need, creates exasperating contradictions.
That’s the Question
How do you deal with a short-term economic issue without sacrificing a coherent strategy to deal with long-term labor shortages?
Listen in as JD “Xpert” Don Berman and RecruitingDaily’s William Tincup discuss the role HR will play in leading organizations through the predicted economic downturn, and how job description technology can be used effectively to consolidate, recruit, and retain.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- What economists are predicting for 2023 and beyond.
- The vital role HR will play in navigating organizations through the slump with an eye on long-term labor challenges.
- Four ways HR can help businesses adapt to the changing employee/employer dynamics and refine processes while balancing your labor cost against your most critical asset – people.
- How job descriptions can be used as a foundation for strategic recruitment and retention.
- Why managing job descriptions in a more impactful way can help keep organizations flexible during changing work, social, and economic environments.
How About Both?
Register to tackle one of the many, very important pieces of the recruitment/retention puzzle as it stands today. Gaping holes in your workforce is beyond intimidating, but adequate management of your job description process will not only help fill those gaps – it’ll keep them full without sacrificing your goals as an organization.
RecruitingDaily is the #1 online media resource for today’s recruiting world, offering a signature mix of content, news, webinars, podcasts, videos, eBooks, educational resources and events that develop professional best practices. RecruitingDaily and its network of sites reach a global audience ranging from entry-level sourcers to strategy-level corporate executives in the human resources, talent acquisition, recruitment marketing, compliance and diversity and inclusion professions worldwide.
Please log in to post comments.Login