Get Insider-only access to view this resource content!
Recruiting the right talent has proven to be a major challenge for organizations of all sizes.
We want to take a moment to help you rethink your strategy.
With a strong connection between how you find external talent and how you optimize internal talent (mobility), your organization can offer a talent marketplace that searches, finds, develops, and keeps the very best people.
Please watch Mark Rini of PeopleFluent and Ryan Leary of RecruitingDaily for an exclusive inside look at how the PeopleFluent Recruiting Platform can help you recruit.
In this live demo, see how PeopleFluent can tackle both recruitment and talent mobility through smart technology, including:
- A Customizable career portal
- Branding and communication channel tools
- Custom Kanban Pipelines and Workflow Management
- Rich candidate profiles
- Candidate Marketing (CRM), Nurture Campaigns, Emails & SMS
Screening, Interviews & Feedback
- Pre-Screen Candidates & Questionnaires
- AI driven candidate matching
- Team feedback and scorecards
- Video interviewing platform
- Video questionnaires
- Email/Text/SMS interview scheduling
Internal Mobility / Talent Marketplace
- Visibility for Managers into internal talent
- Ability for managers to push open jobs to colleagues
- Employee notification for best fit job openings
- Visibility for Employees to see all jobs
- Easily explore career options and save aspirations
- Pathway to new aspirations and skills development through mentoring, learning and projects.
And that’s just what you can expect in 45 minutes.
Join us to learn how your organization can solve your recruiting and retention challenges by using one single platform.
RecruitingDaily is the #1 online media resource for today’s recruiting world, offering a signature mix of content, news, webinars, podcasts, videos, eBooks, educational resources and events that develop professional best practices. RecruitingDaily and its network of sites reach a global audience ranging from entry-level sourcers to strategy-level corporate executives in the human resources, talent acquisition, recruitment marketing, compliance and diversity and inclusion professions worldwide.
Please log in to post comments.Login