Get Insider-only access to view this resource content!
The average number of applications for roles has doubled in the last two years alone.
Additionally, the steps required to source, nurture, and hire candidates has increased to 91. And almost all candidates (92 percent!) are considering at least one other offer when they consider yours.
And the economic uncertainty created by Covid-19 means your team and processes need to be more adaptable than ever before.
The Truth Factor
This is a harsh reality facing recruiting teams today – and only the winners will overcome.
At the same time, while recruiting leaders expect Diversity & Inclusion to be the #1 topic that the CHRO will pay more attention to this year, over 60% of recruiters believe their function lacks a D&I strategy.
In this webinar, Talent Acquisition veteran and industry expert Jeanette Leeds Maister will join William Tincup to discuss Recruiting Enablement and the relationship between recruiting workflows, automation, and outcomes.
What you’re going to learn:
- Why recruiting processes today are broken (but not lost)
- How to enable more efficient recruiting while increasing quality of hire
- Why recruiting in a time of economic uncertainty is more data-driven
- How to make automation and data your friend, if not best ally
- How to hardwire D&I into recruiting
What You’ll Take Home
A positive outlook and the means to make that outcome a reality. All you have to do is show up, bring your questions, and we’ll do the rest.