Get Insider-only access to view this resource content!
No Drama Demo: Elevated Careers
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You don’t know what candidates really want to hear.
- Our company talks a lot about excellence, but we don’t (or can’t) explain to candidates how we help employees make it happen.
- You don’t actually know what your culture is.
- We don’t know how to talk about our company in a way that’s different than our competition does.
- We don’t hire 99% of the people we interview in-person but we don’t find out they’re not a fit until they’ve spent hours talking with us.
- Our candidates are our customers, so candidate experience counts.
If so, keep reading.
Issues in our company like candidate experience, employer branding and employee engagement aren’t just buzzwords. They’re challenges we all need to pay attention to and for the savvy hiring team, they’re obstacles they want to overcome.
These teams start by scouring the internet for checklists and case studies only to figure out that sometimes the checklists don’t address your specific problems. At this point, it’s important to pivot to a new search. Now, it’s time to find the right technology: one that can help you not only identify the problems in your organization and indicate the right direction you should head to find the solutions.
Join us on August 10th at 10 am EDT as Crystal Miller and William Tincup host this private demo on behalf of the new eHarmony product, Elevated Careers. They’ll cover how this new product addresses these core challenges in your corporation and show you the in’s and out’s of this new solution from a recruiting perspective.