Get Insider-only access to view this resource content!
5 Steps to Selecting the Right Job Board
Too many unqualified job applicants. Poor candidate pipeline. High cost-per-hire. Lack of employer brand awareness. All of these are issue that recruiters and the like face daily. We aren’t hanging paper tabs up and asking people to take a piece and call the number, right? While some might find this amusing others don’t.
Sound familiar? Sixty-eight percent recruiters say they are dissatisfied with the boards they are currently using to post open jobs and recruit talent to their organizations, based on a recent Glassdoor survey.
If this describes your talent acquisition temperament, it may be time for a change! Join Glassdoor and Recruiting Blogs for our upcoming live session “5 Steps to Selecting the Right Job Board,” where we’ll explore how to:
- Define criticalboards needs vs. “nice-to-haves” using declarative statements
- Create a vendor scorecard to help refine your board choices
- Research solutions by sourcing trials, freemium offers and case studies
- Gather competitive intel and ROI metrics to justify your choices
- Select the right board then measure and track results