The Wait is Over – Your Recordings Have Arrived!
We want to extend a huge thank you to all of you who attended HRTX last week! It was an epic day of learning and networking that left us feeling…basically like a kid in a candy store.
We had some of the brightest minds in the industry sharing their insights with real world applications and actionable takeaways. They each pushed us to think outside the box and embrace new tech and techniques. How many of you signed up for ChatGPT right then and there?
Plus, even though it was a virtual event, our trainers did a stellar job of making us all feel connected. We’re so grateful for the opportunity to host events like this that facilitate the sharing of knowledge and help build a sense of community within the industry.
A huge thank you to our trainers and sponsors who helped make this event possible and such a success.
In case you missed any of the sessions or want to re-watch them, your recordings are right here.
We hope to see you again soon.
PS We’re always trying to improve our events. If you participated live, or have any comments after you watch the recordings, we’d love to hear your opinion! Take our quick survey here!
- The Power of Personalization, Organization, and Curiosity in Sourcing: Vanessa Raath and Carrie Collier dropped insights on personalization in reach-out messages, organizational skills, and creativity in building a strong network, as well as the importance of understanding people and data and exploring various sourcing tools.
- Say Goodbye To Tedious Talent Tracking With ChatGPT: Tips and strategies from Shally Steckerl for using ChatGPT as your recruiting assistant to automate tedious recruiting tasks, pre-screen candidates, and build better relationships with candidates.
- If you do not embrace AI, look for another job. This is why: A discussion with Gal Almog at Paycor on the transformative power of AI in the workforce, including how it can significantly reduce workload and save on costs, and how to stay ahead of the curve by leveraging AI-driven tools and strategies.
- How to Investigate Job Roles Like a Pro and Supercharge Your Strategy: Techniques from Erin Mathew and Brian Fink for investigating job roles to create a targeted sourcing strategy, including breaking down a role into its key components, identifying essential skills and qualifications, and building a supercharged sourcing strategy.
- What Talent Acquisition Wants: Data-Driven Recruiting: Insights from Gem’s Leigh Miller into the data that talent acquisition teams need to understand how efficient and effective hiring processes are, ultimately translating to filling critical roles that drive revenue or save a company money.
- Recruitment Intelligence: What data we should be collecting and analyzing before we conduct any searches: An exploration with Mike Cohen of the different types of recruitment intelligence and how to collect and analyze data to start a search more effectively from the bottom up.
- Tools, Efficiency Hacks, and Community Building: Marc Hamel and Junius Currier shared insights and tips on sourcing fundamentals, plus a variety of efficiency tools and the importance of building relationships within the sourcing community to stay on top of the constantly evolving sourcing landscape.
This Event Sponsored by
How to watch:
If you’re already part of our Insider – Log in first here – click “View Course” and you’re in.
You can also find these in your Insider Dashboard!
If you haven’t joined the RecruitingDaily Insider – here’s what you need to know.
- It’s totally free.
- You get one-click or instant access to special content just like these videos.
The Power of Personalization, Organization, and Curiosity in Sourcing
Carrie Collier and Vanessa Raath are about to drop some knowledge on how to slay your sourcing game. Learn about how personalization is key when it comes to reaching out... Read more
Say Goodbye To Tedious Talent Tracking With ChatGPT: The Sourcing Sidekick You’ve Been Waiting For
Are you tired of wasting your time on tedious recruiting tasks and struggling to connect with the best candidates? Say goodbye to the tedium and learn how to use ChatGPT... Read more
If you don’t embrace AI, look for another job. This is why
Are you ready for the future of work? Gal Almog, founder of Talenya, explains how artificial intelligence is revolutionizing the game. Gal shares insights on how AI can help you reduce your workload by 50% and save money.
How to Investigate Job Roles Like a Pro and Supercharge Your Search
Sourcing is more than just keyword searches – it’s about understanding the unique nuances of each role to create a targeted strategy that truly delivers results. Join Erin Mathew and... Read more
What Talent Acquisition Wants: Data Driven Recruiting
Join Gem's talent advisor, Leigh Miller, as she explains the importance of data for talent acquisition teams. Learn how data can improve hiring processes, help fill critical roles, and ultimately drive revenue for your company.
Sourcing Tools, Efficiency Hacks, and Community Building
Marc Hamel and Junius Currier share their insights and expertise on sourcing fundamentals, plus a variety of tips, tricks, and efficiency tools to help you improve your sourcing skills. Marc... Read more
March 2023 Wrap Up
In the wrap-up, Shally Steckerl and Brian Fink discuss various aspects of sourcing, recruiting, and using technology to enhance the recruiting process. They stress the importance of staying up to... Read more
Meet Your Instructor
Here's what's included with course access:
Unlimited access to this course content and video streaming
Resources & Downloads
Access course resources, links and downloads
Track your course progress and activity as you go