|Date||December 14, 2022 2:00 pm ET|
Event registration is closed. Click below to view the resource.
To Recruit or Retain
Are you still reeling from unprecedented recruitment and retention challenges only to be confronted by an economic downturn?
HR will play a vital role in managing this, but the dilemma caused by also simultaneously having to fill a plethora of open positions, as well as retain the folks we need, creates exasperating contradictions.
That’s the Question
How do you deal with a short-term economic issue without sacrificing a coherent strategy to deal with long-term labor shortages?
Join us on Wednesday, December 14th, as we speak with JD “Xpert” Don Berman and RecruitingDaily’s William Tincup about the role HR will play in leading organizations through the predicted economic downturn, and how job description technology can be used effectively to consolidate, recruit, and retain.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- What economists are predicting for 2023 and beyond.
- The vital role HR will play in navigating organizations through the slump with an eye on long-term labor challenges.
- Four ways HR can help businesses adapt to the changing employee/employer dynamics and refine processes while balancing your labor cost against your most critical asset – people.
- How job descriptions can be used as a foundation for strategic recruitment and retention.
- Why managing job descriptions in a more impactful way can help keep organizations flexible during changing work, social, and economic environments.
How About Both?
Join us to tackle one of the many, very important pieces of the recruitment/retention puzzle as it stands today. Gaping holes in your workforce is beyond intimidating, but adequate management of your job description process will not only help fill those gaps – it’ll keep them full without sacrificing your goals as an organization.
Bring your coffee, your questions, and your job descriptions, and let’s get to work.
Can’t make the live event? No worries! Register to reserve your seat, and we’ll send you a link to the video and materials in 1-2 days after the webinar. If you have any questions, please contact us directly.
Event sponsored by: