|January 9, 2024 2:00 pm ET
Event registration is closed. Click below to view the resource.
Dear Recruiters: It’s Time to Reevaluate Your Job Search Tactics
Networking – it’s not just buzz; it’s your key to effectively landing the position you’ve been looking for. And no, networking is not about schmoozing.
It’s about strategy, stepping out of your comfort zone, and ditching what no longer works, even if that means online job applications.
Your job hunt is just like any critical project you’d tackle at work. Are you keeping tabs on how you’re investing your time in this quest? Are you prepared to test, gauge, and pivot like a pro?
In this webinar, we focus on empowering recruiters and talent acquisition professionals with advanced strategies to navigate and succeed in the current tough job market.
It’s time to take a hard look at what’s firing up your search and what’s fizzling out, and then strategically recalibrate your approach for maximum impact.
Enter Rachel Serwetz
As a CEO and Career Coach, her mission is to bring your job search up to speed. Rachel will walk you through creative, effective, and downright scrappy job search tactics. Fresh thinking and innovative strategies are always good, and this may just be the much-needed jolt of perspective your job hunt has been missing.
What’s on the Agenda
- Goal-Setting: Craft a killer strategy that goes beyond the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Clarity: Hone in on your ideal career trajectory – it’s all about that strategic fit.
- Networking Tactics: Learn industry-specific networking strategies to connect with your dream companies like a pro.
- Measure for Success: The art of tracking your hunt both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Job Search Funnel Analysis: Spot patterns and tackle your stumbling blocks head-on.
- Strategy Session: A guided journey to reflect, tweak, and turbocharge your approach.
- Organizational Mastery: Stay on track and dodge the common pitfalls.
- Q&A: Your burning questions answered!
This isn’t just a pep talk; it’s a strategic reboot. You’ll walk away ready to tackle your job search with a fresh, effective approach and a whole lot of confidence.
Grab your seat and your confidence. Let’s do this together.
Rachel Serwetz' early professional experience was at Goldman Sachs in Operations and at Bridgewater Associates in HR. From there, she was trained as a coach at NYU and became a certified coach through the International Coach Federation. After this, she worked in HR Research at Aon Hewitt and attained her Technology MBA at NYU Stern. Throughout her career, she has helped hundreds of professionals with career exploration and for the past 6 years she has been building her company, WOKEN, which is an online career exploration platform to coach professionals through the process of clarifying their ideal job and career path. She is also an Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship at Binghamton University and has served as a Career Coach through the Flatiron School/WeWork, Columbia University, Slate, and Project Activate. Learn more about WOKEN here: iamwoken.com.Follow
Event sponsored by: