A huge thank you to our trainers and sponsors who helped make this event possible and such a success. In case you missed any of the sessions or want to re-watch them, your recordings are right here. We hope to see you again soon.
Before you get too involved in these, we want to give a shout out to Gem.
(If you don’t want a MacBook Air…I’ll take it)
- The Power of Personalization, Organization, and Curiosity in Sourcing: Vanessa Raath and Carrie Collier dropped insights on personalization in reach-out messages, organizational skills, and creativity in building a strong network, as well as the importance of understanding people and data and exploring various sourcing tools.
- Say Goodbye To Tedious Talent Tracking With ChatGPT: Tips and strategies from Shally Steckerl for using ChatGPT as your recruiting assistant to automate tedious recruiting tasks, pre-screen candidates, and build better relationships with candidates.
- If you do not embrace AI, look for another job. This is why: A discussion with Gal Almog at Paycor on the transformative power of AI in the workforce, including how it can significantly reduce workload and save on costs, and how to stay ahead of the curve by leveraging AI-driven tools and strategies.
- How to Investigate Job Roles Like a Pro and Supercharge Your Strategy: Techniques from Erin Mathew and Brian Fink for investigating job roles to create a targeted sourcing strategy, including breaking down a role into its key components, identifying essential skills and qualifications, and building a supercharged sourcing strategy.
- What Talent Acquisition Wants: Data-Driven Recruiting: Insights from Gem’s Leigh Miller into the data that talent acquisition teams need to understand how efficient and effective hiring processes are, ultimately translating to filling critical roles that drive revenue or save a company money.
- Tools, Efficiency Hacks, and Community Building: Marc Hamel and Junius Currier shared insights and tips on sourcing fundamentals, plus a variety of efficiency tools and the importance of building relationships within the sourcing community to stay on top of the constantly evolving sourcing landscape.
Oh Snap, More training with Shally coming up!
Led by sourcing expert Shally Steckerl, this training will give you the edge you need to beat out your competitors and find the best talent out there. This training will offer six hours of class time, broken into four live 90-minute sessions so you can fit the learning into your busy day. Each session will include time for a Q&A.
Live session dates and times are:
- April 18, 2023: 10 am ET – 11:30 am ET
- April 20, 2023: 10 am ET – 11:30 am ET
- April 25, 2023: 10 am ET – 11:30 am ET
- April 27, 2023: 10 am ET – 11:30 am ET