Subconsciously Make People Think About You: Building a Sick Recruitment Marketing Program
In this episode, Ryan Leary and Brian Fink rap with Lara Oettinger (pronounced Ott-Inger), the Aero Recruitment Marketing Liaison & Talent Sourcer at Lockheed Martin. We break down what companies and recruiters need to consider when building a recruitment marketing program.
- Targeted Humanized Recruitment Marketing
- Revamping Job Descriptions into Career Advertisements
- Making it easier for talent to connect to opportunities through transparency
What are 5 things that companies need to consider in 2021 when building a recruitment marketing plan?
- Transparency (being honest and open). It doesn’t need to be good, bad, indifferent.
- Empathy and compassion
- Prioritizing talent matching
- Building talent trust
- Employer and People brand
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- LinkedIn Free Profile options to establish a strong marketing program