East Side Staffing – Going Back to Basics in Recruitment with Laura Mazzullo
It’s time for another episode of RecruitingLive! We have another great show for you. Today, we have on Laura Mazzullo at East Side Staffing, with an exciting topic for you: Going Back to Basics in Recruitment.
If you missed last week, Brian Matthews and I had a great discussion on Continuous Monitoring in Transportation.
Laura Mazzullo owns a recruiting firm in New York called East Side Staffing. They specialize in the placement of HR Professionals. This topic of going back to basics is one near and dear to her heart. Ours as well. Let’s get on it!
Conversation highlights include:
- Talking about the human side, and how we are treating people.
- Her advice to senior HR leaders as they get ready to transition to reopen.
- Getting to the root of hidden bias in HR and where they come from.
- What interview questions will we ask of each other post-COVID; will they change?
- How we will have to manage expectations going forward.
- And much much more!
Tune in now! Let us know what you think.